Here we are – that time of year when we talk about feeling thankful. It is an important discussion & focus – one we should think about all year.
Life is not always easy but we can choose to embrace what makes us feel grateful – we can choose to be happy.
Here are just a few of the things we are grateful for:
- our beautiful campus
- children’s laughter
- team mates who have become family
- organic gardens
- families who entrust us with their children
- Reggio Emilia learning & study tours
- spending time with each other
- the outdoors – in all of the seasons
- creativity, imagination & curiosity
- our surrounding community
- great wholesome food
- field trips to favorite places
- the time to pause & take a breath
- random acts of kindness
- the chance & opportunity for more learning
- new friends
- & so much more!!!
So, when you choose to focus on the “happy”, what are you grateful for?