– Tuition is due October 1st. If you have automatic withdrawal for tuition, this is also that day it will be withdrawn from your account.
– SHED Children’s Campus is closed on Monday, October 8th for Columbus Day
– Andover schools are closed for a half day on Friday, October 19th. Kid’s Club is open from school closing until 6pm. You will need to sign up for this day – even if your child already attends on Fridays.
Sign up & payment are due by Friday, October 12th.
The fee for this day is $30 / $45 if it is not your child’s regular day.
We will serve lunch.
– On Friday October 19th from 6-9, we are hosting a Kid’s Night Out here at Kid’s Club. Sign up at the front desk. The theme for the night is SPY KIDS. We will serve pizza, exciting activities and a movie. The cost is $35 per child.
– Nature is one of our five foundations for learning and as the seasons start to change we want your little one to be prepared to play outside. Please make sure to pack your child the appropriate weather gear for heading outside so we can support their natural love of being outside & exploring the elements. The proper gear will help keep them warm, dry & protected.
Below is a helpful weather/clothing guide to help treat each daly like a Forest Day.