Summer Adventures for Children Grades 1 - 5
Summer Adventures program updates:
- We will no longer be serving snack, pizza ordering on Wednesdays, or BBQ lunch on Friday. Children will need to bring their own snacks and lunches
- We will be completely peanut/treenut free this summer.
- We will not be heading to the pool or on field trips this summer.
- Children will be assigned to one room & will remain with that group throughout each day & week.
Children in grade 5 may attend either Summer Adventures or Team Adventure.
Program hours are 9am-4pm, with early drop off and extended day available. Thursday is Field Trip Day.
COVID-19 Updates & Notices
Our summer programs will begin Tuesday, July 6th, 2021. All programs are 5-day sign-ups only (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm daily).
We will run programs through the end of June. Sign-ups for June will be available later this spring.
The safety and well-being of children, families & teachers is our biggest concern. As we reopen our doors we ask all families to adhere to our new summer guidelines to ensure our summer programs open safely for all. Please view the COVID Guidelines for SHED Children’s Campus at our Notification Center
At this time please note:
- We do have limited availability because of new restrictions due to COVID 19.
- All forms are available & fillable online.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to SCC – kulbin@shedchildrenscampus.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during this time. Sending well wishes to you and your loved ones.
2021 Summer Rates & Hours
5 Day ProgramMonday - Friday
(The week of July 6th - 9th is $320)
Grade 1 - 5
8:00am - 4:00pm