Youth Challenge Opportunity
Team Adventure summer program updates:
- We will no longer be serving snack, pizza ordering on Wednesdays, or BBQ lunch on Friday. Children will need to bring their own snacks and lunches
- We will be completely peanut/treenut free this summer.
- We will not be heading to the pool or on field trips this summer.
- Children will be assigned to one room & will remain with that group throughout each day & week.
Children in grade 5 may attend either Summer Adventures or Team Adventure.
Summer Updates & Notices
Our summer programs will begin the week of June 29th but SHED will be closed Friday, July 3rd.
The safety and well-being of children, families & teachers is our biggest concern. As we reopen our doors we ask all families to adhere to our new summer guidelines to ensure our summer programs open safely for all. Please view the Summer Guidelines for SHED Children’s Campus at our Notification Center
At this time please note:
- Our new program hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm daily
- We do have limited availability because of new restrictions due to COVID 19.
- All forms are available & fillable online.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to SCC – kulbin@shedchildrenscampus.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during this time. Sending well wishes to you and your loved ones.
2021 Summer Rates & Hours
Grades 5th - 8th
8:00 am - 4:00 pm